Ready For Some Slots Action?

What can beat a slot session in a cool arcade – when it comes to a slotmachinejackpotblend of fun, and gaming for the possibility of some seriously cool wins? Well, the only thing that can beat it, is by forgetting about the land-based arcades and pubs – and heading in to cyberspace to sample the most deluxe slot games ever created, plus a cool range of classic slot machines – just for those of you still yearning for your nostalgic gaming days! Check out the latest online slot action, and give them the spin they deserve………

Traditional Slot power
Classic slots have an undeniable appeal – the themes are cute, fun and just a little bit cheesy – although that’s half the appeal! Fortunately, with more than 120 slot machines available in high class web casinos, you’ll find hoards of classic fruit machines and Vegas bandits lined-up one by one. Many of the games are instantly recognisable, while other deliver whole new themes. What’s more, with simple click and spin technology, simple bonus features like holds, nudges and bonus trails and all the classic fruity icons – it’s an awesome slot fest. Of course, don’t think for one minute that these simple games don’t have payout power – the jackpots can more than make your days with tens of thousand thousand winnable for high spinning gamers.

Advanced next gen Slots
While the fun of nostalgic slot interfaces are well worth some of your gaming pennies – the allure of the next generation slot games is where cutting-edge gamers are being drawn to in their thousands. Featuring photo real graphics, hot themes, interactive bonus screens and mega high payout scope, they’re like hybrid mixes of console games and slots! Video slots like the award winning Tombraider Secret of the Sword are revolutionising the quality and themed depth of slots, while blockbusting games like The Osbournes Video Slot illustrate the high-end direction of slots.

Progressing the jackpot fun!
Jackpot gaming is of course – the ultimate dream for every slot gamer. Well, there’s nothing bigger in the online jackpot world than progressive jackpot games – the concepts with the thrill factor to deliver stunning wins, which can topple 1 million dollars! Games like Major Millions Progressive Slot are now famous branded games and they’re worth a weekly session for every gamer.

Credit crunching slot games
Slot gaming is all about luck, but the good news is you can enjoy hours of gaming without having to spend a small fortune! In fact, with stakes as low as 0.01 on some machines, there’s no better credit crunching form of entertainment. Of course, if you’re about to sign-up to a new casino, you can even play free slot bonus sessions – without depositing a penny until you’re sure you love the action.

Instant Entertainment & Fortune!

Online slots – they’re the king of leisure gaming on the Internet, can ipadslotsbe played by anyone – any time, and have the jackpot power to seriously make your day! What’s more, they offer tremendous value for money – making them the ultimate credit crunching leisure activity for winter 2008/09. Check out the super slot power of the web……..

Instant entertainment
Few games have the intrinsic appeal of slot machines – they just look like presents waiting to be un-wrapped! Thanks to the latest casino software, online slots are just as appealing as the ‘real things’, offering both classic fruit machine gaming, and the very latest in next generation action. Accordingly – you can feast upon click and spin 3 reel slots with funky cartoon themes, or gorge on futuristic interactive video slots, like Tombraider Secret of the Sword. Online slot games are very precise replicas of the slot games which have thrilled gamers for generations, with all the cool features like wilds, scatters, free spins, nudges, holds, bonus trails, win multipliers – and much more.

Ultra-affordable spinning
Web slots offer a huge advantage over many offline slot machines – and that’s their wide range of wager levels. In fact, hundreds of slots can be played with bets as small as 0.01, while other have minimum bets of 0.10. In contrast, you can go hardcore and spin with 50.00 per more on big slot machines.

Mega jackpot rewards
The average slot games returns around 95 pence in the pound, meaning their payout zone is around 95%. If you decide to become a regular slot player – that means you’ll be able to enjoy the thrill of regular winning spins, and have a fair battle against the machine. Of course, the payouts are only ‘averages’ – and some gamers will get seriously lucky – with progressive jackpot games capable of delivering wins hovering over 1 million dollars! However, slot payouts are dependent on your wager level, so as your bank builds – you’ll be able to play for progressively bigger jackpots!

Slot tips for success
Although online slot gaming is really all about striking it lucky with your spins – you can still use common sense to game for longer with the same bank, which could be all it takes to stay in the session long enough to strike the big one! Check out our top slot tips for extended gaming sessions:

> Use free-play casino bonuses to try and win risk-free slot cash
> Game with slot money you can afford to lose!
> Set a weekly and session budget
> Don’t chase slot losses with big spin values!
> Use level stake spins (such as a max bet of 1.00 per spin)

Hit Man Slot Review

I’ve always fancied myself as a bit of a secret agent – and while entering gangland isn’t my idea of making it a reality – the allure of Hitman Video Slots was too good to resist. So – checkout whether the Play Station classic will send you reeling to defeat or sharp-shooting your way to glory…….

Graphics 9/10
If you ever played Hit Man on the consoles, you’ll be more than impressed with the slick graphics delivered by Hit Man Slots – using video real graphics that blend the concept of arcade slots with real interactive game-play. With a slickly rendered Hit Man gamescape, packed with stunningly rendered baddies and an awesome stash of weaponry, Hit Man delivers a serious dose of extremely high-end slot gaming!

Super slot features & game-play 9/10
Hit Man takes you into the ultimate slot thriller, with a licence to thrill over 5 reels and 15 paylines – with an impressive arsenal of bonus features to keep the most twitchy gamer thoroughly entertained. Deadly slot assassins can enjoy the very latest in Wilds, unique Expanding Wild features, Scatters, Free Spins and Secret Agent Bonuses!
No feature slot can beat the thill of being Agent 47 in a fantasy world of tough guys, gangsters and terrorist masterminds…….it’s just a question of whether you have the luck and nerve to shoot to the top among the spinning snipers, narcotics and bloody violence.

Bonus shoot-out 8/10
If there was going to be one area where Hit Man hit the target, it was going to be with interactive bonus gaming – and it blasts the competition straight out of cyberspace, with a cutting-edge bonus gamescape! Load-up Hit Man and trigger 18 Free Spins with 100% win boosters – than enter the awesome shoot-em-up Contract Bonus by matching 3 Insignia Symbols. Get ready for gangland war with a range of advanced weapons to blast away the prize targets and reveal hidden bonuses, multipliers and explosive reward levels!

Jackpot & payout level 7/10
Hit Man Slot delivers one of the most entertaining video game niche slots in existence, but that doesn’t mean it can’t pack a serious payout punch – all the way to a gang busting 20 000.00 base jackpot an 40 000.00 with Free Spins. In fact, serious slot Hit Men, gaming with 75.00 per spin, can walk away with a payoff of up to 67 000.00!

Hit Man Slot – Let it Live or Die? – 8/10
There’s simply no question that most gamers will fall for the allure of entering gang land and becoming the firm’s top slot dog. With spin value levels to suit all gamers – you’ve just been offered the top contract and a licence for endless slot thrills……just keep your nerve and don’t let the firm down!

The Best Bonuses at Online Casinos

Virtually every download at online casinos comes complete with a bonus reward. However, not all bonuses are the same and it’s vital to make sure you claim the one that suits your gaming level and willingness to take a risk.

The main bonuses available instantly at online casinos are Deposit Bonuses and Zero-Deposit Bonuses.

Deposit bonuses are essentially ‘match bonuses’, rewarding your first deposit with an equal sum of cash. For example, deposit £50 get £50 free. Note that deposit bonuses requires you to ‘play the cash through’ before you can withdraw it – meaning you have to risk the cash to get your hands on it! For new gamers, deposit bonuses can look great but you need to be careful you don’t blow the lot before you really get the cash.

The other bonus option at online casinos, which may be preferable for most gamers – is the no-deposit bonus. A classic risk-free bonus provides you with a bank of free credits (usually $/£500-1000.00) and a timed casino bonus session in which to wager the credits and bank real cash. If you’re successful in the bonus session, you’ll get to keep the cash made from the wagers. At good online casinos, the amount of cash you’re permitted to win can be just as much as an average deposit match bonus.

Naturally, because there is no risk with no-deposit bonuses, there’s no stress about losing the cash – unlike casino match bonuses. In fact, you can blow 1000.00 and simply walk away and try a new bonus reward at other online casinos.

Games to play during bonus sessions at online casinos

Gamers can enjoy a huge array of games with the best bonus sessions at good online casinos. However, with an average of 60 minute bonus sessions, it’s necessary to opt for productive games rather than pick the coolest games in the online casinos (there’s plenty of time for that after you’ve banked some free cash!).

Roulette is one of the best options when it comes to online casinos’ bonus sessions, because it’s very fast to wager hundreds of bets, you can select on high-strike even money wagers and you’re always likely to hit a lucky roulette session and max-out the bonus. Of course, you could hit a bad session too, but with no-risk bonuses it doesn’t matter and you can quickly go for broke with roulette and attempt to get the cash back.

If you just can’t keep away from the slots machines (note you can’t win big jackpot during online casinos’ bonuses), make sure you don’t stay on cold machines and locate hot machines as fast as possible. Sharp-shooting 3 reel slots are often preferable to multi-feature video slots, since they allow you to play thousands of spins every hour. The average payouts at online casinos range from 95-95.5% for slot games – meaning you only need to find a warm machine to bank the bonus cash!

Of course, if you’re a skilled gamer, hitting the tables is the best way to maximise your chances of success with bonus offers at online casinos. Video poker, blackjack, craps and poker can all favourably respond to skilled gaming, allowing you to stack up free bonus cash with no risk – so there’s no need to worry if your skill isn’t too hot!